<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 1, 2010, 1:09 PM

WELCOME, 2010!
GOODBYE, 2009!

So, should I reflect from the top of the year 2009 first, or do the resolutions? Guess the usuals again - Reflection first!

JANUARY'09

So it all started off with getting back to the goodie-new school campus at Bukit Batok and the fear for the Home-Room system. Practically everyone was looking forward to the Home-Room System, not to support it but pull the covers down over it. Everyone was looking forward to abolishing the Home-Room System before it even had even started. What a great beginning for school and Home-Room System in BBSS.

The arrival of a new teacher that rocked our shoes like no one else did in that year, Mrs Toh, was memorable. The classes with her like one on how the word 'divine' is bombastic were commemorable. Other moments like how she forgets Yijun's name (which she only succeed in doing so until the Semester 2) were hilarious. Not forgetting the battle(s) between Ruth and Mrs T, she calls her, were to both commemorable and hilarious. Just the thought of how Ruth rolls her eyes at Mrs T's words alone would send me laughing.

Career Workshop was a blast! Learnt quite a lot of new things and for the first time my black shoes failed me - early in the morning the bottom of the right shoe came off. And all thanks to Mr Latiff was I able to survive the rest of the day of the workshop. He just so happened to have his extra pair of running shoes in the office and decided to lend me at the pathetic sight of me. Then there was the Personality Test~
Individuals who are Assessors are observant of details as well as the unique value of people. They combine a concern for particulars for the people needed to accomplish tasks; this lends to the development of open channels of communication. They will frequently express an enthusiasm and optimism for accomplishing tasks, as well as being an encouraging influence to those around them. These are traits they derive from the "I" influence of the character. However, their enthusiasm will be based upon a thorough assessment of the factors required to achieve the goal, an their encouragement will be directed to the accomplished of the task at hand. Assessors are typically excellent judges of character, and will easily trust those who meet their standards.

Assessors can be counted on to do a good job, to value their associates and to pay attention to details. They have a tendency to be competitive with themselves; they push themselves to do better in order to avoid any rejection or criticism. People who have this style often have a unique teaching gift.

Then there was the memorable HeArt of ISPL performance where I practically made a fool out of myself. OH! And the release of results for Sec4s'08 which marked the start of the final run to O's! And my hope that Top 40 this year would be all by everyone in 4E2. The SCREAM-ing part as time was breathing down my neck at the beginning of the year with too many things to do. Reading of Big Bang - The Origin of the Universe and quoting interesting words of wisdom that I came across while reading the book.

The HIGHLIGHT of the Month would most probably be the celebration of my birthday with the CHOIR! WOOTS!  Along with the Guitar Tuner that never arrived... The SCIENCE4FREAKS Skin that also never did came along throughout the year... *hint HINT*

FEBRUARY'09

I believe the HIGHLIGHT of the Month would be the theft case in school during choir practice. As I was responsible for it no matter how you look it. And according to SCIENCE4FREAKs. I did a poem that month too! Which I have no recollection of. Maybe I can put it up on PoetSanctuary later on.

He's burning,
shivering and shaken.
He's panting,
searching and groping.

Sniffling out for it,
he's getting warmer.
Sweating profusely,
he can withstand no more.

He's on his knees,
rubbing the crystals against his cheeks, exhilarated
he has found his happiness.

Shaken, withering
he momentously sticks out his tongue.
Instantaneous euphoric sensation driven by exhilaration flow within him.
He found his oasis of pleasure from his withdrawal,
the master of pleasure.

Then there was the weird and crazy dream I had regarding Valentine's Day that recieved lots of dumb/disgusted feedback when I arrived back in school the next day. In particular Hong Zhang and Jiamin cause I can still recall them making fun of me about it.

And the start of the moving of the blog from one URL to the other so as to escape from the nasty nasty comments I was getting from nuisances.

And the closing in SYF Central Judging, which left memorable moments on my mind. Mostly gotta do with Jermyn, like how he screamed a Sharon once and how he screamed at almost everybody and yea. Pretty much just "screaming" and "jermyn". Other than that there were sweet moments like the actual moment itself in April and the release of results which brought tears to the faces of many.

MARCH'09
The start of my interest in magic and cardistry! Derrick! The magic conference! Then there was the Great Misunderstanding between me and Yuxin over the word "baka". After a few months, things turned for the better and we are in much better terms than then now.

Then there was the 10 RANDOM Facts about ME.

10 RANDOM FACTS/OPINIONS OF CLARENCE ON HIMSELF.
  1. He thinks it is cool to sing a the lift.
  2. He finds the acoustics of the bathroom great.
  3. He knows that he is not the best choice for a boyfriend ...
  4. but he thinks he makes a great choice as a confidant.
  5. He believes that he can sing ...
  6. even though he may not be the best of the rest.
  7. He believes he very tolerant and patient ...
  8. but at the expense of being hot-headed and bad tempered at times.
  9. He thinks it is extremely cool to be in a choir ...
  10. even though he thinks of singing solo one day in front of proper audience.

Do notice that the length of the contents in each month is getting relatively shorter...

APIRL'09
APRIL FOOLS' DAY! Woots! It was an extremely memorable moment. The prank I played on the Choir which resulted in anger than laughter. The incident in the canteen that I sprayed water on Derrick and what he did in return to me. Wooo~

SYF CENTRAL JUDGING! THE RELEASE OF RESULTS! THE DINNER THAT NIGHT! Reminiscing the moments spent with choir~ Not forgetting the Great Blunder that mad Ms Yee exceptionally mad that day.
REMEMBER THE CUT-MY-HAIR-BALD thing? That should we get GOLD I'd cut my haird bald?! Hahas. Then there was AAC~

Then there was the thing about me reporting on a group of boys whom I caught smoking in the school toilet. Which turned out to be settled after awhile. And thankful that I survived the year and finished my O's, in one piece.

I believe April was also the start of the Chinese Hot Housing Sessions which totally rocked my soles. =.=

MAY'09
The continued failure in Chemistry and the improvement in Physics! For once I had something to be proud of as I defeated Ruth for the very first time! For I topped the level with Wanxuan in Physics for MYE! Oh' boy was it a memorable moment.

Then there was ANGELS AND DEMONS! Oh'boy did it rocked my soles! It sure was one of the greatest movie I've watch in the year 2009 other than 2012.
I just LOVEE to tease u
Can we do away with the "to tease"? =D
Then there was the comical moment when I got the Most Caring Person in Class Award for mid-year!

All said is done, and what's done is done, in its irrevisible truth of the cycle of karma.


JUNE'09
CHINESE O'! Which didn't turned out well in the end. I'm hoping that I did much MUCH better in the second round to get me an A~

Resillience Workshop! Oh boy did it rocked my soles. The laughing, the crying, the games, and Jeff.. It sure left a deep impression on me.

Then there was the CIP sessions at CCK Community Library which lasted through the month. And start of the use of the present blogskin on SCIENCE4FREAKS, and as the TEMPORARY skin for this blog and use of the skin on Clara's blog. Come to think of it, I haven't realised that 6 months have passed since we last used this skin. LOL!

Now, for the HIGHLIGHT of the MONTH: Thanks and Apologies! The post was awesome I thought. If anyone still would like to see, click here! =DDD I also noticed that I did promise to do 1 for Choir. But have left it on the shelf for too long. Doubt I can afford to do it any time soon.

Application to AJC via DSA, the registration, audition and letter of notice to inform me that I have not been shortlisted. The whole process was memorable even though I didn't make it. I haven't given up on AJC people!

Cancellation of the Choir Camp in JUNE was a dissapointment... ALL DUE TO H1N1! But in the end, we managed to get the full blast of it at the end of the year! THANKS SEC3S! But thanks to H1N1, the Home-Room system was put to a stop and the sec4s survived the rest of the year without it.

JULY'09
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE! Another movie that I watched in 2009. It is the first time I am watching a movie with a teacher - Mr Pu, in fact. Sort of traumatising... But anwyay, it was an interesting experience on the whole.

Then there was the very rushed Passing Down Ceremony where I made my speech and the Sec4s'09 passed our positions over to the present committee of Sec3s.

Then there was the breath-taking essay that I wrote (editted by many) titled Love. It will be carefully kept.

Short and sweet.

August'09
Opening Ceremony! Which is also the final performance, personally, that I had with the BBSS Choir as part of the choir. If you must consider the participation in the Choir Concert soon-to-come as also one, then maybe it isn't. I am considering it as participation officially as an almuni that has graduated from school.

Then there was the final post I made before I went officially on Hiatus for the preparation of O's, regarding the trip to the Science Centre for the Da Vinci exhibition!



September - October'09
*O LEVELS*

November'09
Straight after our last paper we went on to watch 2012! Kinda weird to be watching the end of the world after ending O's eh? What a way to celebrate the end of O's. And also there was the trip down to Bugis and ION with Willy and HJ to get our attire for Prom Night, which turned out to be quite a smooth one.

Prom Night was splendid and I had such a wonderful and memorable night! Choir camp rocked the school! Well, it was the only ongoing camp then. =X But it was excellent. Very very well planned by the Sec3s. We felt really very appreciated that night. THANKS!

4E2'09 CHALET~ Okay it was an awesome one even though it was just 1D1N. We did quite a number of things and had lots of fun and laughter within that limited time.

Then there was the start of my first guitar lessons with Andrew, which is still on-going...

Hilarious moments at Sharon's workplace on both occasions. The first trip down there alone was crappy, and the second trip down there with Clara was excellent, it was a memorable occasion as well.

and FINALLY, DECEMBER'09...
China vacation was the HIGHLIGHT of the month, then came working as a cleaner which is still on going.

Not to forget the HAPPY, SAD, EMO, HIGH, etc moments throughout the year....


On the whole, I should say that I had quite vibrant and splendid year. There were ups and downs moments, but somehow I survived through the odds and the year passed by in a blink of an eye. A new year ahead and I'm believing that it will be much MUCH more wild and fun. Changes to come and the need to adapt comes along as well. Currently first on the list to take on would be the O's results, that has yet to be confirmed. Then would be the end of a month of work and following which would be my BIG DAY!


I WILL SURVIVE!! Stay tune for the ANNUAL RESOLUTIONS'10~


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim