<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 11:32 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

OKay. I haven't got a lot of time. I still have things to pack for work tomorrow. I am not very happy about how today went, as in how the day passed so... dully. Nothing interesting to mention and it kind of made my 17th birthday just like any other day. Although I am glad that so many visited my Facebook page and wished me a Happy Birthday (which I had seriously not expected to see). It was just so much more plain compared to how I celebrate it last year.

Even though I do know that plans are being made to sort of make up for this dully day, it just wouldn't feel the same I think. It wouldn't be 19th January 2010 again, you see. It kinda made my 17th kinda meaningless. Growing up one year became meaningless some how, it gave me a kind of emo-ish and dumb feeling.

So let's go to the list of names who wished me birthday via SMS, in order of time.

After 1134:
Clara (1139), Derrick, Li Ying, Jingwen and Qinli.

Then we have the kiasu ones that wished me before the birth time (also in order of time):
Felicia (0002), Kellie, Suchi and Sharon (1103).

Others who wished me Happy Birthday on FaceBook will not be mentioned cause apparently the list goes on for quite awhile. And I really don't have the time to list them all down now.

Now for birthday wishes!
  1. To become a stronger person in terms of the mind and body.
  2. To wish for world peace.
  3. To wish for strength to accept and change things with my will.
It's gonna be the last day of work tomorrow! HURRAY! I am looking forward to the end more than the beginning or anything in between.

So that's all. Ja~

"Unus, Orbis, Calix." - "The One, The Circle, The Grail."

Preteritus, Tendo, Posterus. - Past, Present, Future.


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim