<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 24, 2010, 7:50 PM

iPod Nano 8GB (HOT Pink)

Yeap, that's right. You haven't seen it wrongly. It's HOT pink.


I bought it yesterday at Jurong Point (JP) at $228. Was quite heart pain when I passed the cash over to the salesperson at the cashier. Try imagining - in slow motion - when I handed five $50 notes over to the cashier as I held the notes tightly, and most unwillingly let go of it from my hands....

Nah, joking! It wasn't that exaggerating. I didn't feel the heart pain immediately but the thought of it now does makes my heart skip one beat.

I guess my heart pain would be less stronger had I made purchase of it back at Sim Lim Square (SLS). If I had bought it from the very same shop (Note: it is not just any tom, dick and harry shop. It is the official retail shop.) at SLS, it would have came with a traveller's charger, silicon casing and screen protector. Apparently, according to one of the sales personnel, the outlet at SLS is having this promotion due to the competetive market over there at SLS.

I had originally had the thought of buying it over at SLS, but Derrick said it would be the same at JP and he wanted to get his headset from Challenger at JP too. And so it can be considered as partly Der's fault, no? Alright, enough of the excuses when I am the impatient one who refuse to go back to SLS to get it the next day (today) at an extra cost of at most $1.50 due to transportation. The traveller's charger and screen protector would cost me an extra $40. What a joke. He who scored distinctions in both Math and Add Math couldn't tell the difference.

Anyway, and so after that I met up with Dylan, Dick and Eddie for BBQ at Dylan's place. The cost of that meal took me by surprise and I was most unwilling to pay to $20 at the end of the day. We didn't even finish all the food we ate! Obviously we bought to much food from Sheng Siong Supermarket. The total cost was around $90 and it was split in four ways amongst ourselves. We ate from 7pm to like 12 midnight and the cleaning and a full round of mahjong (as in a full rotation) got us stayed up awake till around 2a.m before we all got to take a shower.

Sleeping over at Dylan's place can be said to be the lowest point of the day due to the lack of space and proper sleeping conditions. For me I slept of the parquet floor with only a bolster used as my pillow. I manage to get some sleep luckily. Then when I reached home, had breakfast, I quickly went back to my lovely bed that I missed so much last night for more rest.

That's gonna be all for today, folks!
Ja~


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim