<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 11:13 PM

RIGHT 
LEFT,

BLACK-WHITE --
IT'S BACK TO THE GREY AREA.

Cool way to start of an update eh? Love it, personally. Alright, I'm putting up quite a struggle through this yet-to-come-close-to-being-hectic-jc-life. I am believing that there is more to come. Then again, there are already multiple projects to be done. There's Physics Challenge, PW Mini-task and Chinese NE project. It's like as if they are gonna snowball down the top of the mountain and crush you - it's obstacle - and flatten you like roti prata anytime soon.

I am still taking things slowly, doing work that are due the next day the day before or many 2 days before at the most. And free time in school are pretty much dedicated to rest and doing of homework. There's gonna be a J1 - J2 bonding session tomorrow. So class 12/10 is supposed to bond with 12/09, like "WOW".

It's been quite interesting getting to know the class better. Things like chalet, class tee, etc are on the way. And it's all thanks to Alicia. She really has her way. She is The... Nuclear Reactor they say. There seems to be endless amount of energy emitting out of her and everyone in its AoE would no doubt get influenced. Neat.

Preparations for the BBSS Alumni Choir can be considered rather smooth other than the fact that there are some hiccups here and there. But I am very sure that as meeting this Sunday would prove to be fufilling and worthwhile. We are sure to clear up all neccessary issues then and there would be a smooth ride ahead~


Should I join AJ Idol as a SOLO vocalist or as a band's LEAD vocalist?



Day 9 - It's been 9 Days. I dare not even dream or think about it. Then again, I have no control of what I dream - just like how I couldn't have prevent that dream last night. Do you understand that all I wanna say now is sorry... I don't know what else I can say or should say...


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim