<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 18, 2010, 9:00 PM

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Not gonna rant about something so crude. Totally, stained my mood. Fed up.

Friday night was memorable. I really had an enjoyable night back in school at the AAC. It was my honour and pleasure to be at the school receiving the applause from the audience, cheers from my choir juniors. It is always pleasurable to be recognised for your hardwork and talent.

I never dreamt that there will be a day that I would be onstage to receive such an honour. It wasn't the amount or value of the Popular cash vouchers that mattered. It was the honour.

Other than the honour, the chance for the class to gather once more was much appreciated. I enjoyed the company of the class and it was pleasing to have many of us from 4e2'09 to be on stage to receive the award.

Recalling last AAC that I had attended after my participation, I sat at the back of the audience with the rest of my classmates as we bear with the boring speeches that we have to endure throughout the 2-3 hours. However, this time round, I realised that I was almost fully awake throughout the ceremony. I listened attentively to Mrs Kee, Ms Eileen Lai, Mr Latiff, Ms Seah, Ms Dianah and Jia Zhe's valediction speech. I realised that when something is spoken at your concern at the most, you'd listen to it attentively if you put in the effort. Perhaps I wasn't mature enough last year to appreciate it.

There were touching moments, moments such as when Ms Dianah, Mr Latiff gave their speech, as they spoke well of Zhi Ting and Jia Zhe. It felt sour and different. I could see that there were tears in Zhi Ting's eyes that she was trying very hard to keep back.

Suprisingly, the moment that I almost dozed off was during the performance by the dance groups. Well, the performance by the modern dance actually managed to attract my attention and kept me awake.

I enjoyed my night back in school and the chance to see the choir once more. However, I totally forgot to pick up my SGC from the General Office. Dang. I will have to make another trip down to school again some other day before 30th April to get it.

Gotta go.
Ja-


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim