<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 10:31 PM

So long~

It's been so freaking long since I've last updated the blog! Gosh. My computer has been giving my problems lately. Don't understand why. It hasn't been able to connect to the internet and MSN very well and I haven't got a lead to why is this so.

*PERIOD*

WOHOO! THANKS TO DERRICK CHIN! I THINK WE HAVE FOUND THE PROBLEM! Or at least the problem has been solved. GREAT!

Alright, other than that, the past few choir practices have relatively been QUITE successful although little, but's good. It didn't turned out to be as bad as most of us thought I suppose. Have been working on Somewhere Over The Rainbow for the farewell party with most of the tenors and special guests from the bass section, Nicholas and Jon.

Results are back and bad. Dang. Not matter how I should believe that this is normal, the fact is that this is no good. After the various moderations, I passed all my subjects, with 2 Cs, 2 Ds and 2 Es. Not to bad? Sucks to be me. I didn't get the minimum B grade for Physics and it's highly possible that there goes my H3 Physics. Flew right out of the window. But it's okay. I'm just hoping that they will allow me to take H3 Physics if I do well for everything in the promo, then again, that's a lot to ask. As in, I'm not to certain at the rate I'm going I'm gonna do expectedly well.

I haven't been studying/revising, although I should. I spend more time on PW than on revision of the other subjects - that's for sure. Just gotta buck up I guess. But that would probably mean that I'd have to make new arrangements. It would mean that I have to give up the use of the computer on weekdays and stop playing DotA for the whole of the weekend (Saturday or Sunday depending which is my day.). I'd probably have to mug and revise everyday as I should like a true AJsian if I was to catch up with the grades I should be getting.

The weird dream...

I had a relatively weird dream one night. I dreamt of someone out of mind. Like seriously. She never appeared in my dreams before and I totally wouldn't have expected anyone NEW in my dream that I don't even think of in the day, and I haven't got the slightest idea what that dream meant.

Investiture

It's the investiture tomorrow! Hurray! I'm finally get the pin. Cool. Investiture rehearsals have been quite dumb in the sense that it doesn't involve the class leaders much. It concerns the councilors and the CCA leaders more than us. So much for Class Leaders. Just being ridiculous.

Blood Donation Drive!

The chance to donate blood has finally arrived! The annual Blood Donation Drive held at Bukit Batok Second School campus is here once again and it's my chance to play a part as a Singaporean! The idea of being able to donate blood has always been a noble and cool thing to do personally. However, I've never really thought about why I wanna donate blood other than to say that I'm influenced in one way or another by my father who used to be a regular donor until a few months ago his rashes problem appeared.

TEACHER'S DAY

I'm actually quite keen on performing infront of the school for teacher's day this year. But that would mean that I have to master That Girl by next week and I'm not to sure if I can do that. What I'm thinking is that since I'm planned to learn That Girl before I even knew of the Teacher's Day performance so I might as well join and perform it. However, I'm holding back due to the fact that I'm quite worried about performing alone. I'm not too sure if I can fight back against my nerves. That's gonna be a problem. A BIG problem indeed.

Guess that's all for today's update.
Ja-


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim