<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 21, 2010, 12:47 AM

CHEM SPA!!

O'boy was Chem SPA exhausting, both mentally and physically to some extent. I was sweating like mad during the assesment! Initially I even took my spectacles and wore it, but in no more than 10 minutes, I took it off as I was sweating like mad already. I had lots of trouble plotting the graph! The readings just doesn't seem to look nice and it caused me to lose quite some time and as a result I began to rush through the rest of the assesment. Good thing is, I looked through and didn't find any mistake so it should be not bad.

Went back to BBSS last evening and managed to hear out the choir. I suppose this is a vicious cycle. The seniors (at least for my batch) weren't good, and so our juniors aren't either, and we have yet to find a way to breakthrough the main obstacle. We are faced with a shortage of boys as usual, if only we have more we couldn't do much more things with a larger pool of 'talent'. It's hard to know what will the choir be in time to come, and even the near future (the next SYF) seems blur.

I'm sucha STUBBORN PIG!

I really do think I am a stubborn pig, talk about trying to perk yourself up and raise your self-esteem. I realised that sometimes I'm overly concerned with the choir, and that my attachment to the choir goes over the limit. I don't know if it's the right thing to do anymore. I feel that I'm being quite selfish in some sense. It's just like parents who want their children to take up certain art or do exceptionally well because they never tasted the same success, so they entrust their children to accomplish it for them. Similarly, because I wasn't able to achieve a Gold back in my days in BBSS, I am currently entrusting the current batch of Sec3s the role of finishing my unfinished business, which can be rather selfish.

I do hope that they can be successful and that they will really take my word for it, as like what I told them yesterday on areas that they should be looking out for and how to make sectionals more efficient. Revolutionising how BBSS Choir functions is probably the key to getting our first Gold and something has to be done if they want a Gold next year.

Currently, from what I see, the sec1s and 2s are quite a dissapointment, especially the sec1s don't even seem to be interested. Their physical body might be there but their mind and soul has long flew else where. It's a saddening sight la. I'll just do what ever I can provided that the sec 3s do come to me for advice, if not there's nothing I can do, right?

as time passses by, it seems that the distance between us has also lengthened. Even triple bonds can break I suppose, it ain't impenetrable.

ElMO-feeling
This ElMO-feeling is catching up on me lately. I feel down and upset easily, and I seem to have lost all my self-esteem. What has the world come to eh? The pigs are growing wings?? Clarence Liu is losing his self-esteem, that's really news.

and no matter how hard I try to ignore, I realised that I do dread facing all this by my own. Where are you when I needed you? I don't wanna blame anyone but I just don't like this feeling of being alone. I'm always there for you, give me a sign that you are too.


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim