<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 30, 2010, 11:09 PM

EMO mode

Argh. Can't focus with all those thoughts running through my brain. Seriously, maybe I really do deserve this shit. Fucked up mouth. Argh. Disgusting. Disgusted. ARGH! Fed up. Wanna fight back also think it's a waste of time, like seriously. When will I grow out of this shit.

SECRET (not anymore...)

I use to think how would my life be if I ain't me. Like physically base on appearance. If I had eyes that could zap the souls out of girls, then maybe my life would have been better. I would have gotten my way around anything and everything. Then girls wouldn't feel so turned off and disturbed. I use to wish for a charming voice (which in some way I do have :/) that could mesmerize girls too. All these does seems to make me look desperate doesn't it.

*period*

and then I realise... how much people actually care how I think and feel. How worthless my thoughts and feelings can get. Not even a penny perhaps. I'm always looking for attention, always trying to prove something. I'm always trying to prove that I'm good, always telling, bragging to people how multi-talented I am, being able to play basketball, badminton, tennis, squash, how I can sing. And lately, my latest hobby is to show off how I well I can play the guitar. I hate being myself. Why do I have to end up hating myself for who I am.

DOES ANYONE EVEN CARE?

I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

I'll probably wake up tomorrow feeling refreshed again, and when I see this post again I'll think that I overreacted last night. But the truth is, this very moment I'm posting this I feel sour. I feel disgusted at myself. I feel very sour. I wanna breakdown and cry right now, but I can't because I don't wanna be heard.

I'm a down right jerk who is egoistic, arrogant, and fucked up. I probably deserve all insults that might be hurled at me. Only great thing I ever did today was to realise how much of an ass/jerk I would be to bring the guitar to school, to BBSS and to SVPS tomorrow, trying to show off.

Y'know, I hate the fact that no one hears me. No one bothers with what I rant and what I say here, not even my BESTFRIEND. I truly deserve it. I don't even get any respect from my sister, not from my juniors, and perhaps not even from my peers. I try so hard to be someone, to be respected, but I realised that I don't get what I want because this is life - life is unfair, and even worse if you're me.

And soon I'll sink further into hating life, hating myself, and hating the people around me...

What an attention seeker I am.

No one takes me seriously. They just laugh at me; they simply laugh at the joke - me.

5 Likes, you're awesome Clarence. Awesome at making a joke out of yourself. Way to go.


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim