<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 2, 2010, 11:00 PM

FINALE

Just when I thought that I can finally join my class for afternoon P.E already, Mr Lim just have to do all this shit. Whatever~ AAAHHHHH~ Everything seems to be moving at high speed but even so I'm still on a slow pace taking my time to enjoy time while I can before the Promos start. I haven't even really start planning on a battle strategy to fight against the promos.

I'm darn tempted to say that I'll stay away from DotA immediately after this week but I doubt I'll be able too. Or at least I'll need those friends of mine to vouch that they will stay away from DotA just like I should. That would be like pulling them to hell with me, that is if you consider not being able to come online and DotA hell. How?! What should I do?! Well, perhaps I should leave it till next week, or perhaps I should be a good boy, LIKE REALLY, and mug hard during the long weekend to come.

I should like really start studying and take the long weekend as a test of stamina on how much I can take. Should probably also start planning on my battle strategy. Having failed terribly (in my personal opinion although some people would say that 2 Cs, 2 Ds and 2 Es are relatively good), I've learnt some lessons on how I should plan my weeks before the promos better. I do plan to put some of my old strategies in to use in hope that they better not fail this time round. I can't take anymore shocks.


LATELY,  I have been recalling about a certain old friend which brings back some interesting, odd and sad moments (especially that moment when I decided that's it and when I saw that particular post). I simply haven't got the simplest idea how I should be acting lately towards her rants on Twitter and whatnots.


"FAREWELL" is not too far away! It's just merely like 6 days away! Like ZOMG! I haven't memorised the songs nor completed whatnots for the party. Not to mention that I will be the MC for the day, along with my co-host Estelle. We're struggling through it but so far so good? Not too bad I guess. Well, that's how optimistic I am. The guys, we will be doing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz in the end with Jun Wei leading us on the guitar and hopefully I can get the strumming pattern and sing and play. I don't like the idea of lending Jun Wei my guitar to play for us, not one bit. Fine, maybe just 70-80%.

I'm kicking and living and I'm hoping that Promos (and make a wish that all my dreams and hopes can all come true. I could really use some wishes right now.) and everything evil will pass soon. Let's see, Farewell Party, Farewell Assembly, Promos, WR, Chinese A Level's, PW OP. WOW! Like what a fantastic journey ahead. Hope you sensed the sarcasm. I love guitar and I love my guitar! I love my TGM D200!

I hope I can tell you that I love you too.

Ja~

P/S: I want a new headset! But I'll have to sell away my current one somehow before I can get a new one.
P/S/S: I wanna get good results for promos! Like seriously. Minimum, I want A for Physics, B for everything else. Hahas. I'm greedy, I know. xD


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim