<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 26, 2010, 7:53 PM

LIFE


The Love Irony
You like someone,but he/she doesn't like you; she doesn't think you're good enough for him/her. Then came someone who likes you, but you don't like him/her, and similarly, you don't think he/she's good for you. The irony.
- Clarence Liu

“Eraser war, spinning erasers - some of my hobbies in primary school.”

I recall how I use to collect country erasers, pokemon erasers back in primary school, in which I would play with my classmates. There was this once that I decided to keep a set of them in a blue pencilcase for remembrance in the future. And on the back of one of the erasers I wrote that I <3 you.

Believe me, no one part of the above is untrue or falsified in anyway. Thinking back, I do find myself foolish and childish, but I suppose that was me in the past - trying to outgrow my age, trying to act like a young adult, but the me then didn't know how to. Last night, curiosity struck me and I recalled about the erasers and wanted to find them and see them once more. Then my mother came into the room asking what I was finding (so that I wouldn't mess up the place), after which I answered and she told me that chances are they have thrown the erasers away long ago.

I guess I'm very much someone who loves to keep stuffs and that's why my room is so messy. I have lots of things here and there, but I assure you that they are of a certain level of remembrance value which is why I keep them after all.

When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life.
Initial reference made to http://hearttstrings.blogspot.com


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim