<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 23, 2010, 1:14 AM

CRAP!

Haven't got the time to update for a long time.. Like a seriously long time. Will be getting back promo's result on Monday and I dare not even think much about it... Just hope I don't do too badly, as long as I pass everything I need to I'm happy already.

Finally done with Written Report (WR), it was quite a struggle and luckily it's done. Perhaps it would have been better if I had showed Ms Tan once last time to make sure it's neat, before I print but the printing was just too great a problem. I spent at least 2 hours trying to figure out how to print the document the most cost-saving way, walking to-and-fro the computer and the printing machine. Not to mention the cost of it all. It's gonna be $10.20 per set of WR and we're supposed to print 3 sets of it. I managed to print much of it leaving 2 sets of it without the coloured pages. So not too bad.

I'm quite disturbed by the fact that the BBSS Choir is going for SYF next year as SSA (again). What to do? I'm not the conductor, nor am I capable of that. It's just dissapointing. But it's not like we don't have enough guys, we have quite a big group of them in my opinion. 3 Sec 3 (or 4) and 4 Sec 1 guys? Perhaps it's the fact that they are just Sec 1 KIDS. Saddening as usual... Nothing can change the fact that the BBSS Choir has always faced problems with the number of guys there are.

On a lighter note, I realised I'm much more laid back these days, which I guess is good? Coz' I'm no longer bothered but... and perhaps it's for the better. I can never be comparable to Cheanpin in her heart. I'm just some friend. Cheanpin was her life and still is. Even though how much Cheanpin can deny it, she does have a special position in her heart. I'm just somebody else, and what's there to blame, who's there to blame. It's no one's fault, this is simply just how things are. And by being laid back about it, it's probably better for the both of us...

No guitar-playing sessions together, or singing sessions, or ice-cream and Island Creamery... Those are a thing of the past, and perhaps I should move on just like Cheanpin did, though I probably never even had much an imprint in her mind. Might as well put in more time for people who would cherish me better, friends who deserve my attention more than she does...


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim