<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 1, 2010, 10:48 AM

FINALLY ONLINE!

Haven't got the chance to update for almost a week! OMG! And if you have reading/checking up on my facebook/twitter updates, you would have known that my laptop has died. Like seriously R.I.P. How the hell am I online right now then you ask? Well I realised that I just needed to turn on my desktop and plug in the cable from the modem into the CPU and at the minimum I'll be able to blog, watch anime and read manga, and access MSN Messenger.

Took me some freaking time to realise that. Thankful I still have this (desktop).

Let's see... I have approximately half an hour to post and after that I'm gonna work on Math once again. Promos are coming! LIKE HELL YEA! It's sooo friggin close! *breath in* *breath out*

Credits to Deviantart,

coffee by ~aufgaben1


I seriously need to mug a lot more intensively... Went down to town to study (or not really) with Derrick, Aloysius, Junyan, and Qin Li yesterday. That was the first time I'm studying in town, first time I sat inside a cafe to study, first time I bought a cup of coffee from Starbucks too! It was serious effing cool! I enjoyed the cafe and company, like seriously. We had some fun in the midst of studying so it kinda reduced the effectiveness of the studying session though. But I really enjoyed it. Junyan and I bought a cup of (grande) Americano for $4.50 and guess what, we go a free complimentary drink! Like seriously! We could pick any (tall) drink from the list and in the end we got a new promotional espresso called Crème Brûlée Macchiato, which was not bad. Yesterday was the first time I drank so much coffee in a day, having drank a can mocha at school during lunch and two others at Starbucks. Like wow.

After studying till around 6.30pm (from around 2.30pm), we went for dinner at Long John Silver's. Then we went around Marina Square trying to find Clara was supposed at this Vietnam Cafe called Tryung Nyugen Cafe. However, by the time we found the cafe, it was closed and she had already left for home. Yea.... Sucked. :/

Anyway, after that the guys (except Aloi who left earlier before dinner) we strolled down Esplanade: Theatres on Bay which was along the Singapore River. There we sat down and chatted while Derrick attempts to capture the night scenes of the Marina Sands and the bustling night city/sky of Singapore's central business district.

OHOHOH! And while I at it, I bought David Choi's By My Side album! OMG!~ xD

Alright... I think I have to get moving. Time to mug, can't think of anything else to talk about too.

Ja-


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim