<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 22, 2010, 9:40 PM

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK?
 I'M DISGUSTED.

*train of thoughts running at c*
- where c refers to the speed of light in vacuum

I'm simply disgusted once again. And for a moment, I was doubting my choice of even thinking about attending the choir outing. Yes, for a moment and this thought is still here, up here in my head and thus I'm reconsidering whether to go for the outing or not.


This I suppose would suffice as an explanation as to why I'm feeling disgusted right now, provided you know of the issue. Seriously, what's the use if you have EYES but you can't see the light. Major failure, seriously. And the list of description of how rotten those people are goes on to infinity. Now I have to decide to put up a mask or not infront of them, for all I know soon I'll tear of this mask I wear and scream and those bastards.


Putting that aside, I must say I'm quite disappointed at myself. *sigh* I did it again, I walked away the moment I saw her. Correction: I walked very quickly away after waving to her. And now she firmly believes I have no balls (guts) to even stop and chat. ARGH. I'm pathetic -- what can I say. It was just totally unconscious, almost habitual that I rush off and not stay and linger for not even more than 10 seconds. To think I even had the brains to ask if she would go down to Iluma on Friday or Saturday, or to even think of asking her out for lunch after THIMUN tomorrow. Rubbish.

It's just plain pathetic.

Anyway, I should be writing up a new poem soon. Inspiration for a new poem has dropped on my feet... just a matter of time before I seat down infront of computer and start writing again. I did have the thought of writing a narative when I was on the LRT on the way to school not long ago, perhaps I should.


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim