<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 9:43 AM

THIMUN SINGAPORE 2010

Rocked!! I totally enjoyed myself at THIMUN Singapore irregardless of Akash's nonsensical "insults". HAHAS. Well, he is the MUN god after all. I really thank him for being such a great group leader to guide me through this whole MUN thing. I was really very confused initially of how the whole procedure works so or and so forth, but with his help I was able to write a "really good resolution", in the words of Akash, in preparation for THIMUN.

In short, THANK YOU AKASH!

I obviously aint gonna bore anyone with the resolution that I kinda co-submitted or the resolutions that were discussed but I really found myself engaged in the discussion and managed to participate actively in the discussion through making Points of Information (POI) and making a short speech in favour of a resolution on my issue. I also made many new friends! Which is like the whole point of MUNs isn't it? To get to know friends from all over the world! It's like you totally get to see pretty babes and (some) hunks from other countries, what's more they come from international! So you see the variety extends. It was simply a treat to the eyes in general... =p

I enjoyed myself at the Dinner and Dance session too! It was crazaye~ The people really danced and went wild and I seriously found it hard to accept the fact that actually most of them are younger than me! They look darn mature, darn caucasians! My dance was video-ed down by Rayson Pay and I'm actually rushing him to upload the unglam moments on Facebook and tag me in it. Well, I am thick skin about it and don't really see much harm in it being uploaded onto Facebook.

Alrighty~ Basically that's it for THIMUN, will be uploading the photos taken SOON.

PS: Hwa Chong's campus is seriously ridiculously huge!!


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim