<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 1, 2011, 9:03 PM

IT'S NEW YEAR!

HOHOHO~ I'm here! Like finally huh. I have been occupied you see, I was at Jordan's house last night and stayed up all night at his place before returning home at around 7 a.m. There were loads of people! Like Junjia, Jinshun and Voon Hon, it was kinda fun I guess. There was a lot of food to eat too - Jordan's mother and maid prepared the dinner. I kept eating until I realised that I ate too much - I've just seriously grown fat and it's not like in the past that what I eat is somehow lost somewhere, they grow onto me now. Before going down to Jordan's place I was at East Coast Park with Derrick, Qinli, Aloi and Shaolun.

We cycled the longest distance we ever did - we went from ECP (Area B) all the way to Changi Beach Park. It was insane and absolutely tiring, I lagged behind on our way back and was like 5 minutes behind from when they reach the place. My thighs just couldn't go any further and in the end I gave in to the stress and lactic acid. I was like on gear 2 while I was cycling back to the kios and it was just darn slow - I was like at walking pace! But still, it was kind of fun I did enjoy the day. I can't believe that I managed to hold on for that long too, so proud of myself!

Anyway, it's prolly time to get down to business! REFLECTIONS TIME!

The Conventional Way (not the only, and not definitely the right/correct way) of Clarence in posting for the first time of a new year (2011) since his first blog...

January...
is quite a blur upon reflecting now. Well, in fact everything that happened in the past year is a blur as I do have poor memory, with exceptions. January marked the start of new life in JC, the end of my working life (as a cleaner) and the times I spent with Sharon and Clara much more frequently. I had a lot more time to spare then than now you see - same for Sharon and Clara. I can barely recall our first Subway meal together (and my first subway meal of the year, 2010) at JP, nor the Delifrance meal I had with Sharon at JP somewhere in January. Not to mention that was when I got my first pay, and paid for something with my own hard earned money, which I used to buy my iPod Nano and headset - which I still regret buying. OG32, AJC orientation, becoming an AJChorister. Definitely not forgetting the day I received my O level's result - it was a bitter sweet experience.

February...
was a struggle, I guess, for me while I manage my ability difference in AJChoir. I wanted to be someone indispensable to the AJChoir one day, and I guess the caroling sessions did turn out to be the manifestation of it huh - the irony of it all. Also, there was the excellent "trial" lectures, GP tutorials, getting to know my PDG class - they all bring back some memories. Like how I introduced myself to the choir, and to the class. It was also the first time I mentioned James on my blog, and who would have thought that he is now our Choir Pres. It gave me a good peek of what I'm in for in school and in choir, it gave me a good impression of GP and of my class. I believed that I would enjoy myself in class and definitely as a Class Leader of 12/10, turns out, although in some ways it have strayed from what I had originally believed it would be it is not too far from it either.

March...
was about... preparing for BBSS Choir Concert as part of the Alumni Choir. I took to the liberty to make arrangements and managed the Alumni choir by acting as the "in-charge" personnel. I'm gradually recalling the practices at Roy's house, the extra practices at Suchi's house and the combine practices at Suchi's place too. Oh gosh, I can't believe it's all over already. Also, March was about preparing for VoyAJe 2010! The choreography and all was fun I guess. There was also the hiccup with Clara, which will reoccur on a few other occasions in later time in the year as well. And to think 12/10 was actually thinking of getting class tee and having a class chalet, but we have none of that even as of now.

April...
was occupied greatly by preparations for both BBSS Choir's concert and AJChoir's concert. Not forgetting Anual Awards Ceremony! All of which were memorable experiences that I had in the last year. The struggle to bsing better and sound better, to prove to others to prove to myself. Those bitter experience made me who I am today - a better chorister, in my opinion. It was just hectic with all the practices going on almost everyday in preparation for the concert, not forgetting that at the same time it was preparation for the Vienna trip and there was simply no time to rest...

May...
was once again populated with Choir. Seriously, I'm beginning to wonder since when did Choir become topic I commonly talk about on my blog. It was a tough period of time due to the nearing of the competition date, and the of course there was the excitement. The numerous times that I almost brokedown in tears - they all turned out to be worthwhile ultimately. The times at Vienna was an experience I would never forget, I really enjoyed myself. And thinking back how I pulled through the sufferings and struggle to be up to the mark, if not slightly below the mark, I'm proud of myself. The other highlight would be TRIO's day at Island Creamery I suppose. It was memorable, which was why I really wished we could return there last year (like before yesterday) as the building is going to be teared down. But it doesn't matter anymore now. "It's time that I face the truth. What's the use of comforting?"

ReverseO, Teh Tarik, Very Berry, Ping Pong Milo, Nutella, Cream and Cookies -- Loved them all. HAHAHA!

June...
was... interesting! Not. It was mugging all over again in preparation for M.Y.C.T. The highlight would be the Vienna trip of course, the competition and the experience on the whole is just simply memorable. Then we have Toy Story at Plaza Sing with the TRIO which wasn't too bad. Apparently there was also a lot of random posting...

RUSHING TO COMPLETE THE POST...

July...
Nothing exactly worth mentioning... =/ Except for the fact I didn't do well M.Y.C.T and I did a few recordings here and there...

August...
was quite a painful period of time I guess. I had a lot of down periods during that month and there was a lot to handle. Disappointments from certain people and from myself - I was on the verge of breaking down. PW was up and running and I would have totally forgotten about PW if I hadn't seen the post about how my dear PW groupmate works. Oh, not to forget I finally got myself a decent guitar! I love my guitar! Simply said, August was the month of ElMO....

September...
was a follow-up from August. The sorrowful atmostphere and feeling persisted and continued. And as usual, Clarence likes reminiscing and the frequency increased due to the sorrowful atmostphere and the continued disappointments and sad occurences...

October...
Nothing in particular, except for a lot more mugging and hardwork in preparation for End of Year...

November...
was interesting somewhat I guess. THIMUN was excellent and not to forget about Clara's birthday outing in town!!

(Okay.... Have to continue another time... Darn! Have to wake up earlier tomorrow to continue with the post and resolutions... Eeeks. Its's time for homework!! RAWR!)

- Back! (10.05, 2/1/11)

I still remember the trouble I had to go through to pass the ukelele to her, and how I went to the shop with Joseph to get the uke (Special thanks to Jo for helping me with that! And for introducing me the Uke!) If not for Joseph and Jyh Harng I wouldn't have an idea of what present to get for Clara. Like that was prolly most appropriate; it is the 60 year old Uke. November also marked the end of Project Work and though there were ups and downs I really did kinda enjoy PW sessions with my groupmates. It's... AJ058!! WOHOOO~ We're gonna get our A's mann! Yea.. *a little bit less convinced* November came and left very soon with THIMUN following up towards the end of November, ending November with a BANG! after the Promos. And Promos was just simply one hell of an experience and I was glad to have made it through with much effort. I locked up my blog and did two poems during that period of time, so... it was quite a fufiling month.

December...
was gone very swiftly. With THIMUN starting of the month and caroling sessions at Iluma and Four Seasons Hotel it was quite an interesting month. My greatest disappointment would be that none of my friends actually turned up for the caroling sessions. It was really something disappointing. I pretty much played the whole month in the midst of all the caroling sessions. I started playing CS: Source, playing StarCraft 2 and DotA too. Though currently, I am taking a break of from SC2 since I haven't bought a new prepaid card and I don't intend to do so yet. Guitar playing skills have never been better as I somehow miraculously improved by leaps and bounds. I guess the psycho-motor skill training and finger training kinda worked out right for me - but of course, it's because I have a natural talent to pick things up fast. Just Kiddin'! 2010 ended off nicely as I was having fun and unlike the usual, I was not at home gaming. It was a nice experience for me having to celebrate New Year at Jordan's house.

So yea... That ends of the reflection.

So in general my life in 2010 has changed drastically and I experienced a lot of ups and downs. It changed me drastically, as in how I view things and my attitude. I became kinda pessimistic I guess, I'm less egoistic and as Felicia described, I am "tired". 2010 have been a mentally strenous and exhausting year for me. I doubt 2011 would be any greater but I'd just have to pull through. I'm not gonna give up as easily as I did in the last year. I know I might experience even greater obstacles but as I've said before "Imbibe the worst of your trials and tribulations, for what does not kills only you makes you stronger." Or something along that line..


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim