<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 7:24 PM

=p

Uhuh.. I realised I haven't update my blog for ages... And thus which is why I am here right now! Alright, so school have began like since yesterday.. and it's Open House tomorrow already! Things are going rather smoothly I guess? I like returning home early like today! And I'm probably gonna return quite early on Fridays too since my timetable ends quite early on Friday. I had height and weight yesterday afternoon during P.E. and I was found to weigh 64.3kg? I'm like O.M.G. Seriously, I need to exercise like soon and start eating lesser to control my weight and hopefully bring it down to 60kg at least. I'm in a state of panic over my weight. :(

Speaking of which, AJ Open House Esperanza is tomorrow~ I'm quite excited about it. At the same time, my efforts to "poach" my juniors have received a range of feedback. It's quite sickening, I'm once again reminded how bitchy Kellie can get. Argh. I'm kinda affected by the comments I guess, I suppose guitar-ing and having a good night sleep tonight would do me good. Also, I am deeply affected by Lucas's action of adding Clara on Facebook. I'm not too sure how to explain things to Clara, nor do I have a clear idea of what does Clara intend to do, I simply can't come up with enough and concrete reasons as to why Clara should remove Lucas from her Facebook friends. Argh, I feel kinda piss I guess. *scratches head*

Envy. Evny has indeed found its way to me... I feel kinda envious of Ren Jun when I head him talking about having to be excused for being late for choir from next monday onwards due to his H3 Chemistry lessons, and when I heard that Aixinn is in Alpha. I guess I still haven't got over the fact that I didn't do well enough to get H3 Physics like I aimed for long ago. It was like almost a year ago and I was talking to some of the choir seniors and I was telling them that I aim to take H3 Physics in J2 and stuff, and now? I'm no where near, and definitely not getting anywhere nearer, especially when my Physics concepts are a mess right now because I haven't even revised my J1 content.


Seriously, I feel quite screwed up right now for a lot of reasons, most definitely that conversation with Clara via sms affected me somehow that I don't even know why... Ahhhh~ I should just go and bathe and get some rest before dinner, maybe play the guitar after that and pack for tomorrow...



THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim