<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 5, 2011, 10:49 PM

D D DU UDD (DU)

Alright! AJ Idol is in... 2 DAYS?! O.M.G! I'm struggling to master It Ends A.S.A.P~ I need to get the bridge strumming pattern fixed onto my brain before Tuesday so that I can feel secured and so that I won't embarrass myself during the audition. Which means I'd probably have to get back to practicing the song later on, coz' I'd be out at the career fair in Suntec tomorrow and I should like do some mugging tomorrow morning and complete as many homework as possible tomorrow. I think that would mean that I have to complete at least the next History essay outline for Religious Fundamentalism, finish up the tutorials for Ionic Equilibrium, complete much of Normal Distribution tutorials, and HOPEFULLY do some revision for Physics and/or the other subjects...

Okay, so it seems that I might not have a lot of things to complete this week actually. Which is good! But I'll probably have to mug on scores, revise Dawn Wind and the German song and get both of them memorised by Monday... I'll just have to play by ear tomorrow. Hoping to reach home by probably 3-4pm tomorrow, since the meeting time is at 12.30pm? So yea... Wish me luck for AJI mann! Oh ya, apparently they are splitting band from group singing! Great news huh! And oh! I probably didn't mention this but I'm part of The Music Box! HAHA! A TTBB a capella/show choir production! Alrighty, I should just go grab my guitar and practice It Ends now! Ja-


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim