<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 3, 2011, 6:49 PM

Liars.

There will always be these group of people who think they are of a higher level than others and that they are right to be judgemental of others words and actions, and act as if they are high and mighty to forgive these people whom they think unworthy off.. Ring a bell? Know someone around you who is like this?

Perhaps I have always known that people can be very judgemental but chose to deny the truth in the past, but reality has hit me so hard recently that it's difficult to not realised and accept it as a truth. Man - greedy, judgemental, full of himself. We are all guilty of such terms, but the difference lies in the extent of these vices that we display and from which we carry ourselves.

I guess I just didn't like it when I heard that a certain friend told my classmate that she's only being nice because she has no choice but to accept me for who I am. Seriously, do I really need your acceptance? Do you really have to put yourself on a different league from me, from others who discriminate me? It's really quite a turn off to hear such a thing. I rather you not if that's the basis of your understanding. I guess I just can't shut nasty things I hear, I see regardless how much I would like too. High and Mighty, Magnanimous and Forgiving -- give it up, stop making me puke.

The very difference between me and you people is that I dare to be me and I'll never be as judgemental as you do. One day, I'll become better than you, I'll rise above you and that's when you'll know you've been wrong all long.


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim