<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 11:29 PM

THE END... OR NOT...

Gold with Honours!! The feeling was just so awesome! But I cried buckets while singing No Importa... Ahhh~ And I sounded darn awful when singing No Importa coz I screamed and shouted too much after hearing the good news. Okay, technically, we didn't hear Junwei who was on the line saying that we got Gold with Honours. What happened was....

*Junwei on the line listening to the results through the teacher's handphone*

moments later...

*Junwei screams in a very unpoised and girly manner*

Yeap! And after that everyone went crazy including myself. It was just awesome... Like, personally, I have never gotten Gold or anything better than that in my last 2 SYF with BBSS, this is just BOOMZ~ It felt a lot like Slovakia, but a lot more tears and emotions this time round. And perhaps with a tinge of disappointment about the performance that was not present back then in Slovakia. Today's performance wasn't as awesome as it should had been, there were much more magical moments back in the Choir room which we were actually unable to bring it up on stage today, but still it was pretty good I guess. I personally enjoyed the performance, the experience. I think I did reasonably fine, I did my best, I did my part, my work is done. So yea, I'm pretty satisfied with myself.

The thought of joining the choir at Venice next year is pretty awesome! Would love to join them, given that I feel good after A levels, I am not in army then, and I have the cash for the trip. Anyway, there's still a concert to go and College Day performance... And I'm actually considering going for VJ's concert... Maybe AC too. According to Bryson, NJ and MJ are having a concert soon too.. But that would probably be too much for my wallet to handle, unless I somehow strike lottery (which is not possible since I don't buy lottery or anything like that).

Let's see, so VJ, RI, ACJ, AJ, HCI, CJ got GwH, a number of Gold and yea. NJ and MJ didn't get their GwH this year sadly... Oh and the best part was this: we were the fifth choir from the back and the choirs after us only one got Bronze, the rest got GwH, like CJ, ACJ and VJ. Surprisingly.

Alright, what's next... Hmmm, I'm kinda lost right now cause I realised that I have indeed grown to love choral music. I guess I simply love abstract stuffs like Physics. I'm actually thinking of doing something big in choral music, like maybe do conducting? Conduct a choir? Maybe I'd join some big choir? Like Singapore Symphony Chorus? Or... Singapore Youth Choir Ensemble? Okay.. I'm not sure if I like them.. =X  Victoria Chorale is impossible.. Vocal Consort seems unlikely too... AJ Alumni would probably be most likely... NUS Choir? That is if I go to NUS after A levels. What I can say now is that I realised that I haven't had enough of Choral music... Perhaps... I'll speak to Shaun (the Tenor) about how he is managing taking Law and still doing music... Maybe I'll talk to Mr Kwei himself on my prospects and if I am even capable of doing something bigger in choral music...

Truthfully, I have discovered that I have three main, major interests: Choral Music, Physics and Basketball. Let's see... I have some thoughts of going further with Choral Music, I dreamt of becoming a professor and doing big stuffs in the field of Physics... But I have never really thought of joining the national team or anything like that for Basketball. My talent for basketball is quite limited you see. I'm not sure of where my talent stops in Choral Music and Physics but I do feel a strong passion as of today, as of now.

So yea, in short -- I'm quite lost.

I can't believe that I've actually typed such a long post... haven't done so in such a long time... Wondering when was the last time I actually spent an hour or so typing out a post with such much effort.. But I'm tired and it's really late now... So I've gotta go~ Shall pack my bag before I sleep... Luckily, there is just mainly 2 subjects tomorrow so it should be quite a breeze... And yea, there's choir tomorrow! SYF down! It's time to work for the concert -- how great is that...


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim