<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 9:06 AM

FED UP

I have sucha bitch for a sister living next room. Early in the morning, cannot wake up 'coz she doesn't know how to manage her time, got her friend to give her a wake up call, which she totally missed thrice, on the fourth I just couldn't stand it I got off the bed and went to pick up the phone missing by a split second. Then I brought it into to my room so that I can pick it up on time. Like it was freaking annoying listening to the phone ring but no one picking up. Like seriously, it's 7.00a.m. in the moring, I rarely get to sleep in so don't freaking piss me off.

Then my mother came home after going to the market, at about 8.00a.m. Oh boy did she flare up 'coz she realised that she was going to be late. So she blamed everyone -- blamed me for not passing her the phone call or waking her up when I seriously can't give a damn about her, she blamed my mother for losing her stuffs (some piece of clothing that was supposed to go with her dress or whatnot), when it turned out that the problem was that she wore it the wrong way, front-back problem y'know. Seriously, such a blardy bitch, here I am just trying to sleep and there she is barking away, freaking fed up. She's like the worst.


IRONIC
I find it exceptionally ironic when someone says that they feel neglected by the people around her when I'm giving her the attention she wants... Others are giving her their attention too. She simply doesn't know how fortunate she is, as compared to me. There are so many people, friends who cares about her, but who is there really, to care about me? I even have a freaking bitch for a "sister", who can top that off, seriously.

Who will comfort me when I rant? Who would bother to explain the misunderstandings to me when I get mad at someone? Who would be there to just send me a message asking for her understanding, to make amendments for whatever mistake I had possible made? Making sure that she feels less "disturbed" or what not. Who will ask me for the reason that I frown?  Give a sianz face, or why do I sigh?

I guess why I bother or care so much about her is that she has something I never had, yet, she has no idea how fortunate she is to have some many always there to comfort her. Like even if I bother to check up on her emotions every now and then, where do I stand on the waiting list? Do you even bother about what I say? Does what I say hold any value at all?

Instead, she sees me as an eyesore, at times, as someone who just wants to piss her off, regardless of my efforts to make her understand. It's like, so ironic, I see her and put her in my inner circle of friends, but where do I stand? I'm like stranded somewhere along the outer circle. She just doesn't see it, she doesn't get it...

How could you be so heartless...


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim