<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 15, 2011, 12:22 PM

MY DREAMS...



I dreamt last night that I was picked out by Mr Kwei to join some choir of us infront of everyone, which was rather weird I guess. Well considering the fact that I was thinking and pondering about it last evening and before I slept, I guess it did appear in my dreams. I'm lost I guess, but perhaps the contradiction that I always thought was present between doing Physics and Vocals/Choral in future was just simply some bullshit that I came up with not knowing what to expect. I'm not sure if I'm suited for these big stuffs yet -- to do Physics and Choral Music can might as well be seen as my new dream for the future. I have plans though, I'm thinking of volunteering my experience to the BBSS Choir, which would probably act as a platform for me to see how well I am and if I have the potential. Secondly, I would possibly try to find a chance to ask Mr Kwei and find out more about my voice and potential.

That aside, I've been wondering, perhaps what I've been feeling on the issue between Mary (false name), Barry (another falsified name) and Kegan (yet, another falsified name) is simply a mixture of my insecurity and jealousy towards a friend who's got something I've never gotten, and not sure when will I achieve the same too. I mean, this love triangle thing and Barry losing Mary to Kegan just doesn't feel right. Once again, I've proven to be a petty person, and someone who get jealous easily. Yet, I guess I'm glad in some way that between me and that someone else, I might actuall still stand some chance as compared to Barry. I guess, the uncertainties is simply driving me nuts.

A: What is procrastination?
B: Erm... Let me get back to you in a moment...

C: What is coincidence?
D: Hey! I was just about to ask you that!
---- Jean Peng

The first is what I'd call the Coincidence-Fate paradox.

What is coincidence? It is when guy meets girl.
What is fate? It is when a guy and a girl falls in love with each other.

Notice that it is not fated for the guy to meet the girl, yet it is fated that they fall in love with each other...

What is coincidence? It is when guy meets girl.
What is fate? It is when guy meets girl and they fall in love with each other.

What is coincidence? It is when guy meets girl and they fall in love with each other.
What is fate? It is when guy meets girl and they fall in love with each other.

So... which one are you?


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim