<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 12:26 AM

SHIT YOU DERRICK!

Just joking~ Can't believe it. He's getting it around his way... I just hope it doesn't turn out to be like Jeremy Tang for him.

Hmmm... So many thoughts were running through my mine the last few nights when I couldn't sleep, like many many random thoughts. So much so that I can barely remember them. And I'm hoping I wouldn't have to go through all that thoughts again tonight, after having experienced an extremely difficult time trying to sleep last night. Mind you, I was like awake for at least 2 hours trying to sleep, even after doing some push-ups and sit-ups and going in and out of the kitchen to drink some water. and counting numbers up to like 70-80. Could be the coffee I had in the late afternoon yesterday though.

I've been thinking about the future, and reminiscing of the past, and barely living in the present. (HA! That sounded so cryptic! LOL~) Been thinking about what happens after As' and what are my plans for this and that, what happens after army and stuffs like that. Been reminiscing about the awful times of the past, the delightful times and important pieces of memories here and there. And I have been mugging (except today) for MYCT! Yeap. I'm gonna pray very hard that the two free tickets I got from watching X-Men: First Class today with the ECP Rovers would come useful in the near future. Not for Harry Potter I guess since it's only valid from August to October, which is actually kinda dumb, but who cares as long as I get my free movie tickets.


Woke up early today despite only manage to sleep at around 2.30a.m. last night to meet up with the ECP Rovers at 9.00pm~ But as usual, we were delayed by some who are consistently late for meet-ups. Anyway, we managed to reach Bedok at around 10a.m. and had breakfast, I had a pretty heavy breakfast and boy was it awesome. Definitely on my list of things-to-do-after-A-levels is to go around Singapore to search for the awesome-st food and appease my tastebuds and senses~ Awesome thought huh?! :D

So yea, we cycled for a total of about 4 hours... Which was no good, considering that we didn't go all the way into Changi Beach this time round and we had to pay $3 extra for exceeding the stipulated time by an hour - which was sucky. After that, we had lunch at MacDonalds, and lucky for us there was student meal even though it was way past McValue Lunch hours. Then we rushed down to Plaza Sing for X-Men: First Class!!





X-Men: First Class was pretty awesome, but according to Qinli who reads X-Men's comic the plot was very wrong. So I guess it's appealing to those who don't really mind the story line being different from that of the comics I guess. The idea is very different between Harry Potter Movies and Harry Potter Books, given that the producer of the movies acutally intends to present the story as written in the book but however at the same time it cuts of relevant portions or changes the plot of it -- that's worse, personally.

So yea, guess that's all for today's update! Ja-

I haven't got an idea if what I'm doing is right and that if there's gonna be results that I wanna see, but I'm enjoying how things are going lately, really. I don't know if I'm able to commit and stuffs, which is actually making things very complicated. But for now, I'm just gonna take it slowly and let nature take its course. I'm also hoping that it(the free tickets) will be of use in time to come... :/


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim