<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 14, 2011, 12:16 AM

STUDY HARD ANTHEM



AHHH!!

Study hard I'm in my house tonight
got my books out and I'm ready to write
I think I'm gonna lose my mind
Gotta finish cramming for exam time (x2)
We just wanna finish!

 Yes, I'm almost going to lose my mind from studying Physics today. Ahh, blow and blows. Just before I decided stop studying for Chemistry on Friday, I realised that I barely scraped a pass for the JC2  JC '10 MYCT MCQ Paper, which means I'm like doomed for this coming MYCT, so I extended it by another day till Saturday and started to cram information that I'm not sure. Luckily, there aren't really that much but I prolly won't get an A for this MYCT for Chemistry, VERY VERY unlikely. I'll prolly scraped at most a B again this time round. Sadening...

Then this afternoon while studying for Physics, I got a blow when I realised that I actually got stuck already at the 3rd Chapter (Dynamics), when I have like 19 Chapters in total to go. This sucks darn bad. I have... or rather I can only afford another 6 Days, which is the rest of the week to study Physics. I just hope that I can cover them all with at least 70% mastery. So I need to cover both the dept and breath of the Physics syllabus within the next 6 Days. Treacherous. It's the first time I feel so annoyed studying Physics. Well, considering the fact that I barely studied Physics in the last 1.5 year? I mean I have barely any strong foundations from the J1 topics, which made studying for MYCT right now exceptionally difficult as compared to Chemistry or Math, both of which I at least got a B for Promos.

I felt uber lost when I was studying for Physics this afternoon, like seriously desperate. I was like thinking, what the shit is this? Seriously? I am sure that I'm still capable of doing Physics in Uni anymore when I can't even handle this level of difficulty? It was just so disappointing and depressing... Luckily, I am getting out of the house to seek help the next 3 days. Seeing Junyan tomorrow, Clara simply for company on Wednesday, and more help from Leonard on Thursday.

Technically, I'm planning to cover the whole syllabus required for MYCT, which is 2 chapters less from the whole A level syllabus by... Friday or Saturday at the most. So I'll definitely need all the luck, focus and stamina I can get. Meaning to say I'm gonna stock up with maybe Redbull or Milo cans, sweets, chocolates (especially, to deal with the depressing moments that are bound to come along the way.).

This is probably the first holidays that I've actually studied so hard. Like seriously, I'm pretty sure I spent at least half the time awake studying today. And this is pretty much what I did in the last week and the previous. That's why you can see that I'm ranting so much. I'm going mad! What's keeping me sane are probably whatever entertainment I can cram in between my crazy mugging hours, certain people, Cleristo(!) and god-knows-what-else. I'll make it through this!! And be the better man!!

Oh ya, looking at Facebook feeds is depressing- I keep seeing people hanging out, going out for this and for that, while I'm stuck at home studying. Argh. :(

"What's keeping me sane are probably certain people, Cleristo(!) and god-knows-what-else."
"I'll make it through this!! And be the better man!!"


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim