<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 2, 2012, 9:21 AM

HELLO!!!

I'm finally back to update after a month of absence! Been busy and my desktop was down for the last 2-3 weeks, so I wasn't able to update. In any case, I'm 1 week away from Ex. Tenacity and my 16km route march! This also means I'm about to come to an end to my course as a signaler here at Signal Institute, ready to be posted out and be presented with the Signaler Insignia on the 8th of June!

It will largely come down to Ex. Tenacity as to where I will be posted I believe, unless I'm opting for the overseas posting LANCER, at Brunei. The matter of fact is that the posting is rather enticing with all the benefits you get over there, at the expense of not being able to stay in Singapore with your parents and other loved ones for at a minimum of 12 months... But seriously, the 1.7k of total pay you receive from the posting is really encouraging but I'm just not ready to leave the country, leave my family, leave my friends and everything else behind. There's just simply so much attachments I have with this place, with the people that I am unable to put aside simply for the money that I shall get in return so that I can pay a decent amount of money for my University studies. Not to mention, even while I'm in NS right now, catching up on these attachments I already have is a problem, what more when I'm miles and miles away from this place I call home.

Putting that thought aside, all in all, my overall evaluation of my platoon mates is fairly positive given that most people are nice beside a handful uncooperative people and judgmental persons.  I'm largely glad to have been posted here as a SIG OPR and that I'll still make full use of the remainder of my 1 and a half years in NS to become a better man.

Ahh, shall end of here as I have a schedule to meet...
MOVIES TO WATCH AND HIMYM TO CATCH UP!!

ja~


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim