<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 1, 2012, 9:37 AM

PASSED THE HALF WAY MARK!

Promised that I will update on Twitter and here am I. One month passed since I last updated the blog, or rather I actually wanted to blog about my reflections after reading 那些年but however I couldn't find the mood to do it. 没有feeling ah~ So yeah, as a result it is still saved as a draft.

To topic proper, so what happened since I last blogged was that in the first 2 weeks of June I spent the last 2 weeks of my time in Signal Institute. I last left off at which I spoke about Ex Tenacity and my final 16km route march in SI, so that's where I shall resume from.

Ex. Tenacity was a good experience, although I personally screwed up things here and there, but overall it was a job well done by the detachment. I'm glad that we were able to work together to carry out the various missions and objectives. It wasn't very challenging, just that we weren't as well-prepared as we thought we were, and as such, we didn't manage to clinch the Best Team award.

16km Route March was cut short due to weather conditions and overall, there wasn't really anything to mention in detail about route march, but it was quite an enjoyable one on the whole, just that I would have preferred to start the route march earlier instead.

Currently, for the last 2 weeks, I have been lazing around in Mandai Hill Camp, where I was posted to after my stay in S.I. It's not a bad place, just that I definitely will need to find things to occupy myself during my free time. So far, I've been using the free time to read books, read my H3 Physics notes (photocopied from Leonard) to get my brain running, and hopefully by the time I start Uni, I'll have a rough idea, if not a firm foundation, of the Bachelor Physics syllable.

However, up and coming, of the last the months of the year, I will be involved in some exercises and a live range. So the pace is actually gonna pick up for this part of the year, but after which things should be good and I'll be able to enjoy myself. I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to spend the remainder of my leaves during the December period and be able to go out and enjoy myself for the month of December.

Moving away from my life as a military personnel, I've just started my first tuition lesson yesterday with a junior of mine! This should be permanent one that will last for the rest of the year, at least until she finishes her Os, so yay! No cash is involved actually, just more of like giving aid to my junior in her Os. At the same time, I'll be able to get my brain working and gain some experience on giving tuition, so that hopefully by the end of my 2 years liability I'll be able to go tutor more people and earn some cash to manage my own expenses from then on, even into Uni.

Wondering right now if I missed out any crucial events that I should highlight... But in any case, that's why it's better with Twitter, coz it's easier to update my life on Twitter than on blogger... I'm sorry, but I guess I'm just not as dedicated to blogging as I was before. But hopefully, I won't stop blogging, despite the decrease in frequency of me updating. I'll try, but no promises for now. My civilian life after booking-out is usually just occupied by DotA 2, going out, singing, playing the guitar and playing basketball occasionally (most of the time is occupied by DotA). Hence that becomes a problem. However, I have a plan to meet and I'm going to trim my finger nails after this and bring out my guitar~

So that's all for today, Ja-


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim