<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 13, 2012, 8:41 PM

091212


My mind seems to cling onto her name at every mention, thoughts about her can't seem to stop springing up. Memories, bad and good, of the past comes to mind, scaring myself nonetheless, like how I'd like to say it: killing or stabbing myself with a smile on my face.

I somehow came to have this crazy thought, tonight (091212), of sending a text to her: "Thursday, cuppa at BP Starbucks. Yes/No/Another day." And the 'excuse' I formulated, to somehow answer for my crazy thought, is that I seek some kind of closure to what happened 1 year back. 'Another day' to say that she is genuinely not free, but willing to settle for another time.

I want a proper closure, I guess, I want it almost just as much as I did then. I want to know if what I feel is real. Then again what is real? I want to be able to at least share some time, albeit short, to be in the same room, same space, with this girl I've been going crazy all over for like 5 years now; on-and-off but nonetheless always somewhere at the back of my mind, somewhere engraved on my heart, a part of me surely. I want to understand what I'm feeling, I want to maybe somehow put an end to what I feel, put an end to the recurring memories that seem to pop-up now and then even on the streets.

Am I wrong to feel this way, to think this way? I want to move on, and yet again the environment doesn't seem to help, the circumstance don't favour. That emotion I feel still latches onto her, and it's not coming off. I feel silly, I know it's silly, I don't even know if it's worth it, if she's worth it, but yet I act as if she's the one, the only one, the right one for me. It's so annoying the way I feel.

And yet again, what will I really achieve from that 'cuppa' session? What if I really do confirm that what I feel is real, or feels right? What if I don't? Also, what if she doesn't agree? But of course, why I am even being considerate of what she thinks now. I feel like I wanna be selfish. Similar to the first and the second attempt, there's this part of me that just simply want to have its way. I didn't really care what were the consequences, I just simply wanted to let her know, I wanted to shout it out loud, I wanted it to be known. It was illogical. I didn't bother to think what would happen otherwise, I didn't care what she might think, I didn't even consider the possibility she might accept me from the past experience up till then. That was exceptionally apparent when she told me that if she had ever felt anything at all for me in those times, she would have told me one way or another.

I didn't realised that. It was utterly reckless, but yet it felt right at that moment, it was crazy but every moment since the time I started to make my move I felt good, it felt right. It brought a smile to myself every now and then, it gave me a purpose, it gave me a fuzzy feeling, warm, and hope.

What exactly is this that I feel? What is love, if it's what I feel, to make me feel the way I do. And what should I do..? I thought I had it figured out after all these times, thought I had settled on moving on, but now, I'm not so sure. It's annoying how it started to haunt me once again even after 1 year, 1 whole year without contact -- what nonsense is this!

And I really can't be sure if there's anyone who I can talk to about. I'm not sure if I'd like to hear what I might hear, not sure if the friend would understand and appreciate this illogical, inexplicable, unreasonable, unacceptable, unexplained emotions I'm going through. Perhaps I may very be the only one who understands what I feel, yet at a loss altogether.

It's 23:09 right now, and I'm finally feeling more calm, but more or less because I'm feeling sleep already. So that's the end of my outburst of emotions, penned down exactly the way I know best -- like as if in a diary or that of a blog post.

To the future me, (if it's of any help) Hopefully the next time you read this you'd have found peace from within. And if you are a friend who is reading this, knock some sense into me.


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim