<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4208113789641769394?origin\x3dhttp://atrum-sanctifico.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 6, 2013, 2:31 PM

RESOLUTIONS!

And hence after delaying this for quite some time already, let us begin by reviewing Resolutions 2012~

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS 2012
  1. To become better at the guitar!
  2. To become better at vocals!
  3. To become muscular and fit!
  4. To learn sign language!
  5. To learn music theory!
  6. To stay in touch with friends from across the broad! 
  7. To save up as much as possible for Uni!
  8. To pick up a new language!
  9. To become better at Basketball!
  10. To become a even much better person!

So I don't think I have become really any better at the guitar, so that's a fail. Better at vocals... May...be? I suppose it's true considering I did attend a few lessons from Shaun Lee... I definitely have become much fitter than before, muscular... maybe some what true.. I didn't manage to learn sign language last year, not exactly learn music theory, so that's two fails. I definitely managed to keep in touch with friends, at least MOST friend, only a few, in fact maybe just SOMEONE.

I also have been saving as much as possible for Uni, controlling my spending, and perhaps the best of my efforts last year was finally actually getting to pick up 2 students for tuition, bringing and extra $600 per month starting this month for the rest of the year. I guess I managed to become better at basketball especially after recently too. I didn't manage to pick up any new language which is sad I guess... And I'm definitely going to say yes to the last one, that I have became an even better person over last year after serving NS for 11months. I've learnt much about the importance of responsibilities and stuffs like that. And I suppose the best part was that I really learnt to appreciate my family members a lot a lot more ever since then. So yeah. That's not too impressive but whatever.

So, now for New Year Resolution 2013.

  1. I (still) want to be better at the guitar.
  2. I want to be better in the English language and Chinese Language, before I start on something new.
  3. I want to help my tutees improve on their grades/results
  4. I want to be really much muscular than I am now, buff-up, and perhaps aim for 6packs.
  5. I want to achieve a Gold in my IPPT, and not just that, I wanna hit CDO Gold-timing for 2.4km by the end of my national service, hit above 20 chin-ups and be able to do muscle-ups, jump 243cm and beyond, while working on my core/abs, hit 55 sit-ups in 30secs.
  6.  I want to slim down my thighs, although it has indeed shrunk but I want it to shrink more still, it's still ugly.
  7. I want to better at basketball, even better.
  8. I want to further my interests in vocals.
  9. I want to expand my social circles, while maintaining a closer relationship with my current groups of friends.
  10. I want to be a better ME, and not just a better person. I want to be confident and be treated with respect.
  11. (Sorry I know I'm greedy but I really want to add this in too.) I want to be better in DotA 2/Doto!!!!


THE WORD

NETWORK

::LINKS::

TRIO: Clara!& Sharon!
Hey! It's Cheryl!!
It's Chin Siang!!
It's Derrick!!
It's Estelle!
It's Felicia!
It's Jing Wen!
It's Yuxin!
It's Zhi Ting!
It's Nicholas! (AJ)
Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates
My Tumblr
My Poetry Blog
AJCHOIR BLOG
BBSS CHOIR BLOG
Old Blog (PRETERITUS/PAST)

Poet's Sanctuary

D'sgnr/Insp'rtn
01 02 03
Edited by: Me
TWITTER
CLERISTO...



Bio of the Cleristo
Photobucket


You know him, you think you do. But do you really know him?

HISTORY.
Preteritus: SCIENCE4FREAKS.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
April 2013


MUSIC.


No Importa La Distancia - Anderson Junior College Choir by nicjoellim